Wednesday 27 January 2016

Forgive me

First things first guys...
I am SO sorry that my blog updates have been SO incredibly slow these past couple of weeks. Ive been suffering from impetigo, 
(disgusting i know) all over my body, and its safe to say that makeup was the last thing i wanted to be putting on my skin.
Finally after about a month and a half of scabby face its decided to F*** off.  So, all being well, I'll be back on form as of tomorrow.
I'll be doing a bright and bold makeup tutorial for you all. So keep an eye out!! Check out my instagram page for updates: @makeupbylucyw  *cough* (give me a follow) *cough*



For the time being, here is a collection of some new products that have kindly been given to me by my boyfriends incredibly generous sister. I'll be using these products in the next few blog posts...

Laura Geller Baked Eyeshadows

a
Avon Pastel Sweets Eyeshadow Palette



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment