Saturday 16 January 2016

Top 4: Favourite Instagram Accounts



Beauty bloggers never fail to inspire me to turn my beauty routine up on a daily basis. There seems to be an endless stream of incredibly makeup savvy girls adding (literal) sparkle to my Instagram feed every time i scroll. These ladies that I absolutely LOVE teach everything from the perfect contour products to the best date night lip colour. Some of these bloggers even have a small army of devoted followers hanging on to every glamorous hashtag and anxiously awaiting each tutorial. A.K.A, me. Naturally, whenever i stumble upon a new inspiring makeup guru, i obsess over every post concentrating on how she fashioned her eye brow arch that perfectly or how her bronzer has just the right summer glow. My love for these four incredible ladies just keeps on growing haha!

First of all, top of my list... the ever so lovely Desi Perkins:


Desi has a very popular instagram 
account that highlights various makeup looks and her everyday life. She creates celebrity inspired makeup tutorials, including my all time favourites of Jennifer Lopez and Kylie Jenner. LOVE HER!

Next, The incredibly talented An Knook:


An, from the Netherlands has SOOO much talent. Her flawless skin and beautiful eyes are enough to make anyone jealous. Her makeup looks are always so lovely and so precise. I need that precision in my life!

Next, a girl i have recently discovered and automatically loved... Georgia Cutts:



First of all, her ever changing hair colour was what inspired me to dye my hair silver/ ashy blonde. Although i dont pull it off as well as Georgia does :( Georgia is a makeup artist working at Mac Cosmetics from the UK, Currently at 158k followers, her instagram page is forever growing. I fully admire her. A beautiful girl.

Last but not least. Another new obsession of mine... Jamie Genevieve.


Okay so, lets just talk about her hair colour for a moment. wow. I know for sure what my next hair colour is going to be!! Jamie is also an incredibly talented makeup artist, whos highlight NEVER disappoints. Ive tried and failed to re create many of her looks before. I just dont know how she does it!!!

So there we have it guys, my four favourite instagram accounts. Give them all a follow!!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment