Thursday 28 January 2016

Summer Sunset Eye Look

Hi everyone!
I am back with this new colorful eye tutorial, the mix of eye shadows I chose to use for this look reminds me of a beautiful summer sunset! It's been sooooooo long since I've written a blog post so I feel a bit rusty. (forgive me)

Today i spent the majority of my morning looking at holidays online, trying to cheer myself up during this cold gloomy weather here in the UK. I came across a stunning picture of a sunset on the beach, and decided to create an eye look using the lovely warm and summery colours. Here is what i created:

(please ignore how bad my eyebrows are!! they are in desperate need of a good plucking)






If you would like to create this look for yourself, just keep on reading...

The products i used are:

- Brule (Mac)
- Coppering (Mac)
- Wet & Dry Pigment in #19 (Kiko)
- Master Precise liquid eyeliner (Maybelline)
- Vanilla Pigment (Mac)
- Tanya Burr Lashes in 'Date Night' 
- In Extreme Dimension Mascara, in black (Mac)

Step 1:
Apply Brule eyeshadow ALL over the lid to create a perfectly smooth base.
Step 2:
Using a pencil brush, apply Coppering eyeshadow through the crease. Keep the line through the crease as neat as possible and try your best not to get any on your lid. Keep building up colour by packing the colour on the lid in a tapping motion. You want the colour to be as intense as possble!

Step 3:
Using a clean fluffy blending brush, buff out the edges until evenly blended. I blended the colour out into a subtle wing so that when my eyeliner was applied it all flowed nicely.

Step 4:
Use your pencil brush again, and the same Coppering eyeshadow, apply the colour along the outer part of the lower lash line. On the inner corner, do the same thing with the yellow wet and dry pigment. I used this dry for a subtle hint of yellow.

Step 5:
Apply a bold winged liner, however long/bold you would like it. I like to use a concealer along the bottom edge of the wing to neaten it up slightly.

Step 6:
Apply Vanilla pigment from mac on the brow bone and the inner corner of the eye to brighten the look.

Step 7:
Apply your favourite mascara, pop on the lashes, and there you have it.

Simple!!

I hope you enjoyed this post!!

XX

1 comment: