Friday 6 November 2015

I am, Lucy Wassell.



Hello everybody, 

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself  and my new blog. My name is Lucy, I am twenty one years old and I absolutely love makeup. I am by no means an expert or makeup “guru”. I just enjoy spending my time experimenting and trying out new products, on myself, friends and family.
I have decided to start this blog (after much hesitation) to share my love and passion for makeup. I learnt a lot about makeup through YouTube videos and Instagram, which is where my passion for makeup began. I have always been too embarrassed to start my own channel, due to worrying too much what people would think. It has taken me a good year or so to actually come to the decision to start this blog, so I apologise in advance if this starts off slow.  With that I have also wanted to create my own website, kind of like my own diary except I’m going to share it with everyone!
So, I hope that you will follow me on my journey to finding my passion, my interests and my creativity. Lets get started!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog so far, I have also learnt a lot about make up through youtube and I also have wanted to start a channel for a while but I'm way to scared haha! I have just started my own blog if you wouldn't mind checking it out :) Thank you. X
    http://kayleighjward.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun! its very nerve racking at first but I think I have got the hang of it now haha. dont do what i did and spend too much time worrying about what other people would think! just go for it, enjoy doing it, and you'll go far :) x

      Delete
  2. No problem, I'm so happy I have finally started my blog, It's so confusing at first, I keep changing things on here haha! I'm sure it gets easier with time! Do you have a YouTube channel? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still change things daily. i keep reading through posts and picking faults haha. i dont have a youtube channel no. i just have this blog as a bit of fun and a more professional website which i use just for in depth makeup tutorials x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the blogs sound like something to look forward too. Just started a blog a few weeks ago myself.

    ReplyDelete