Friday 13 November 2015

Tanya Burr Lashes!!















After Tanya released her nail polish and lipsticks earlier last year, I was SO excited to see what she would do to widen her range. It was of course lashes! I have many friends who love to wear false lashes on a daily basis, and i always get jealous of how amazing they look, so im trying these out for a change. These lashes are SO lovely for every day use, and i cant wait to see what they look like. Tanya created six incredibly beautiful different styles, a pair to suit everyone! They are all so lovely, and HUGE bonus that they are so affordable too, picking up each pair for £5.49.  I was only able to find three pairs, but will definitely be on the hunt for the other three in my local superdrug! (I can see these becoming a slight obsession of mine)...

Below are the three pairs that i picked up, I LOVE THEM!!!






If anyone has any recommendations for natural daily lashes for me to try out, please leave a comment!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment