Thursday 19 November 2015

No7 Airbrush Away Foundation Review





Airbrush away foundation which retails at £16.50, claims to give you a "flawless, smooth appearance from every angle."   The Airbrush Away foundation is said to be suitable for all skin types and has a medium coverage. It is meant to blur lines and imperfections for a flawless, airbrushed finish whilst still looking natural and skin like.The texture of this foundation is super smooth and silky. It blends over the skin beautifully. I used a flat top buffing brush from ebay to blend it out which i feel works better that using my beauty blender. With just one layer my skin already looked great. It had evened out my complexion, covering redness and adding a smooth finish, whilst still allowing my skin to show through. I added a second layer for some more coverage and it builds so well. A little goes a long way and you can really buff and blend for a super natural finish but also build up easily for a fuller coverage.
Two layers provides a light/medium coverage that still looks so natural, as the foundation really blends with the skin. It covered everything I wanted, so any redness and uneven tone on my skin, it helped to cover any blemishes and over all, just gave a really flawless look.
The Airbrush Away foundation also wears really well throughout the day, it stays smooth and even. The finish is quite dewy, so I did find that right at the end of the day it did make me look a little bit oily but nothing a touch of powder can't fix.

Have you tried this foundation yet? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment