Sunday 8 November 2015

Whats In My Makeup Bag.

Like most girls, i absolutely love makeup. For the majority of my life i would buy my makeup from Superdrug or Boots. I would always be drawn to products on sale or on offers, but i have learnt how important quality is when when it comes to the things we put on our face every day. I think, investing in good but painfully expensive products every now and again isnt so bad. Remember, i am a novice at this, and while i might not know much, i do know that i love these every day products. These are products that on a daily basis, i cannot live without. (you will notice throughout my blog that i have a slight lip product obsession. im not even sorry!!) 
I hope you enjoy this post, however short and sweet it may be!

Makeup Bag - Skinny Dip London (Avaliable on Asos.com)
 
Giorgio Armani Si - £69.90


Dior Lip Maximizer Lipgloss - £23.50

MAC lipstick (Doubleshot) - £15.50


MAC Pressed Powder (Medium Plus) - £20.50


EOS Lipbalm - £7


MAC Studio Fix Concealer - £15.50


Yves Saint Laurent Tint-in-oil (Crush me orange) - £23.50


*LEFT* Real Techniques Setting brush - £5.59    *RIGHT* Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff Brush - £2-5


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment